Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Comic Con

Something just occurred to me. Comic Con happened recetly. I wished I could have gone, mostly for all of the twilight junk. I've been reading a bunch of stuff about it to feel like I was there and I heard that some people were wearing shirts that said, "Twilight ruined my Comic Con" or something to that effect. Yes, I realize Twilight has next to nothing to do with Comic Con but it seems silly to wear a shirt that says that. It's possible I know nothing about Comic Con since I have never been there but, I've got the feeling that most of the Comic Con attendees BT (before Twilight) were mostly dudes. And not very attractive dudes at that. Shouldn't they be a little happy about meeting new chicks? Eh, whatever. Just a thought. Hey, haters, be nice.

No comments: