Sunday, April 20, 2008

World's dumbest day.

Well, if you don't know already, I hate weed. It's dumb. I hate it in movies, I hate the way it smells, I hate the way people look when they smoke it, I hate everything about it. So of course I hate this day when people usually smoke it more than any other day simply because of the date. How did the numbers 4 and 20 become so linked to getting high? Any way. I was telling my sister in law about my hatred for this day and she suggested I turn it into something different. Like on the day everyone gets baked I should just bake a bunch of stuff (cakes, muffins, cookies, etc.). Unfortunately I am to tired to do this but still a funny idea. It would definitely give me something to take my mind off of what everyone else is doing and solve the problem for all of the stoned people. "What should I eat? I've never been so hungry in my entire life!!" Then they would open their wonderful package of munchies from me (the munchies are in a package because I definitely don't want to hand deliver it.) Funny idea even though I'm not going to do it. Instead I've unintentionally started a back to the future marathon that is until Nicole and Rachel show up to save me from boredom. I wonder if they will smell like pot. I might have to kick them out if so. Knock on wood.
Stay clean kids.

No comments: