Monday, November 5, 2007

California Trip

View from the plane on the way to California.

My big sister Carrie in a big hat.

My younger sister Aimee in an even bigger hat.

The beach. Cool sand, huh?

My cool feet.

La Joila beach with Aimee.

Cool sign.

Cool water.

The lone pigeon.

San Clemente.

Another loner.

Shampaine night!

I mean Champagne and crafts night.

Carrie's bird Scarlet and I.

Old Town San Diego apparently a lot of people were hung
from this tree back in the day. Creepy.


This place has the prettiest lights ever! Buy me one!

My cousin Robbie! He's great!
And that was pretty much it except we never got any pictures of all of us on the canoe and kayak or the paddle boat. All in all it sure was a great trip, but I missed my Chole!

1 comment:

CholE said...

Jenn! Looks like you had a great trip. We should try to plan a weekend together... I think it would be a blast!

P.S. I shot a sign that reminded me of you and Jake... you because it was a sign - lol and Jake because of what the sign is. I'm going to post it on my blog and dedicate it to you... stay tuned. I LOVE YOU!