Monday, September 7, 2009

Yesterday.

I went to the wine festival! These are my pictures!

Nichole had her camera too, we'll have to wait and see if she posts any.

Green chili wine!!! What?

Tasting.


I thought this donkey was hilarious.
He was sad because he didn't get to taste any wine.


Tasting some cheese.




It was so hot. Dom was fanning me. Thank you!



I think Nichole had a good time.






Later that night we went to Cory's birthday party. He's old.
Lindsay was being a tattle tail.

Happy baby!!


09-06-09 was a hot fun filled day!

3 comments:

CholE said...

Gosh, you and that D50 really take great shots! Thanks for shooting :)

K8 said...

Very nice! I'm stealing the picture of me for Facebook btw :) The wine fest was super fun!

Keva Kate said...

Great pics! I have never seen green chili wine before! It looks like something you would have at a Halloween party or something! :) How did it taste?